The quick reply is NO COMPLAINT WILL BE REMOVED, unless it goes opposed to our TOS.
We strongly advise you to place a rebuttal comment in the post, this both is easy and free. Comments are usually approved in 24hs. Please contact us and include every piece of information that you think we’ll find useful for the reviewing process. AMERICAN LAWYERS MAKE US LAUGH
We often receive many emails from various individuals who are outraged because of being listed on DirtyEx.com. They have used various different excuses all of which we have no way of verifying are true or not. We have received stories and threats and also begging, in an attempt to try and coax us into a possible removal. We thought that most lawyers would be honest with them and the people would give up and go away. Then we realized that many American lawyers do not care if they win, they just want to take money from their clients.
So before you take legal action, consider the following:
- We are not posting or sharing anything as facts. We are merely relaying the opinions of others. We are not responsible for the validity of any statements. We encourage all as responsible adults to decide for themselves. (Read the Disclaimer)
- The same internet that allows many people to be fakes, liars, cheaters and players allows us to be anonymous in posting the reviews submitted. You cannot sue an email address that is only accessed from a public computer at a university or an internet cafe in a foreign country.
- Many review websites have been sued and the websites have won the case. Then we get free publicity and more people find out about you. This will and this in effect hurt your case even more. Here are some examples of douchebag lawyers trying to sue the website:
- Even if you have a friend that is a lawyer, you still have to pay for all the filing fees and will lose that money
- When we lived in the USA we learned how you Americans like to sue. But we do not live there anymore so you would have to find us and sue us here.
- If you sue, when going to court all the photos, emails and other information you have sent become a matter of permanent and public record. What judge or jury would look at someone who played those games and let them win?
- If you do figure out what country we are in, we are consumer advocates. We have no money to take.
- There are back ups of everything, it won’t go away just because you waste your money on a lawyer.
- Many times people send nude photos and we tell people not to post them online. If you cause more trouble the person who review you often do decide to post those pics.